Losing weight is tough, but that doesn't mean it can't be done. The main thing is to have a proper method and an effective regimen.
One of the most popular and preferred methods is intermittent fasting, and it's covered in the Eat Stop Eat book. However, does this book really bring any value to you? The secrets will be revealed in the next parts.
What Is The Eat Stop Eat Book?
In recent years, Eat Stop Eat's weight loss regimen has become more and more well-known. The approach is based on the intermittent fasting philosophy, which is a pattern of eating that alternates between periods of eating and fasting.
Fitness and nutrition specialist Brad Pilon developed this program. The strategy has been created to be simple and appropriate for individuals of all fitness levels.
This program makes fasting a lifestyle choice that will quicken your fat-burning and metabolism process and is simple to comprehend and put into practice.
There is no doubt that fasting intermittently might speed up metabolism and aid in fat burning. It has been demonstrated that the approach helps people lose weight and keep it off.
What Will You Get From This Book?
Clear And Applicable Information
This book works well since it is very straightforward and practical. The Eat Stop Eat book will teach you everything about intermittent fasting and how to use it to lose a lot of weight. Additionally, there is a 60-day money-back guarantee if you are unhappy with the book, so you have nothing to lose.
Let's assume that a typical, satisfactory diet for you includes 2,000 calories each day. That indicates that you take in 14,000 calories weekly.
In order to lose weight using a standard diet plan, you would need to decrease 500 calories per day. That translates to 10,500 calories weekly.
You can still follow the book's method and consume 2,000 calories while fasting for 24 hours twice each week. You lose more weight than you did in the first instance.
14,000 calories (7 days) - 10,000 calories (5 days) = 4,000 calories saved for two 24-hour fasts each week.
Get More Human Growth Hormones
With this technique, you also produce more HGH (human growth hormone). This contains anti-aging qualities in addition to helping you gain greater muscle mass and reduce weight.
You already know that there are no books that guarantee you instant success or magical results. The ability to not stimulate your digestive system is essential for successful intermittent fasting.
- The book is based on reliable human research with high-quality investigations and no selective data collection.
- Pilon is an expert in dispelling falsehoods and debunking marketing gimmicks.
- Even though it is founded on science, anyone who isn't a nutritionist or a doctor will find it quite simple to read and understand.
- The book offers a whole chapter on how foods affect testosterone levels, which is crucial knowledge for men to acquire.
- The information is not limited to nutrition-related topics; exceptionally solid chapters regarding Lifestyles, hormones, and exercise are also included.
- There is a little too much focus on weekly fasts of 24 hours and not enough on other healthful intermittent fasting patterns (For example, 16:8 or 20:4)
- Compared to a few years ago, the book's sales copy is slightly corny (albeit it does not affect the PDF's quality).
- Affecting the body's composition significantly (not on weight loss process)
Is It Legit?
We can confirm that this program isn't a scam. It is a reputable weight loss plan developed by a diet and exercise specialist. Its money-back policy demonstrates the creator's faith in the outcomes it can provide.
This program is a great option to reduce your weight and get healthier. It is ideal for all fitness levels and is simple to follow.
Eat Stop Eat is not a scam! It is legit with the useful and applicable information that brings you huge support in losing weight. The book does not leave much vague information but has rules and is very scientific.
Nowadays, there are many fake websites to cheat money or steal information. Please check it out at the official website to reduce risks.